Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum - I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am.
I believe, I pursue, I pray and success becomes me.
I shine, I conform and attitude becomes me.
I set expectations low, I get what I want, confidence becomes me.
I set expectations high, I fail, humility becomes me.
I indulge, I frolic and fun becomes me.
I believe influence is most powerful; inspiration most beautiful.

I can never remember the names of Shakespeare’s characters.
I have an obsession with technology.
I was an agony aunt, then one day I stopped.
I can't run on a treadmill.
I cry when I see dolphins perform.
I found Vladimir Nabokov unimpressive.
I have never managed to finish any of James Joyce's books.
I once collected handbags.
I never bother about my meals.
I am too generous with chilli flakes on my pizza.
I am unable to relate to Darwin's theories.
I have never been grounded.
I once almost died in a horse-riding incident.
I believe in Adam Smith's 'Invisible Hand'.
I think Ayn Rand's protagonists are impractical.
I always remember my dreams.
I think regret pollutes the inspired heart.
I secretly note all fire exits in any new place.
I always pay attention to instructions on emergency procedures in a flight.
I never win in lucky draws.
I have a superlative power of orientation, or so I think.
I support open source software.
I'm a diagnostic thinker and a curious observer.
I live (as opposed to exist).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home